Going 8 Bit
So I got an Arduboy, and decided to make a sort of terraria minecraft clone as a first project. Tricky with 2kb of memory.
I've spent enough time refining my procgen techniques, it's time to start proper work.
Third Post - Markdown and links
The main page now has clickable links. The links open a new page which is mardown containing the actual contents of things.
This is the second actual post on my website. Basically, I am trying to check that multiple different things can be stored and rendered and shit like that. Turns out I need to stop the max height on my page for title labels being too big
This is the first actual post on my website. Basically, I am trying to test that the code I have written works on different browsers and suchlike. Hopefully nothing breaks.